- Estimate how much financial aid a student might receive at UC Santa Cruz using this calculator. This tool is intended to provide a rough idea of types and amounts of aid based on the information that is input.
- The Payment Estimator is a tool to help estimate how much you will owe for the next quarter after your accepted financial aid credits your student account. The Estimator does not provide summer aid estimates. Estimates for fall quarter will be available beginning mid-June after you accept your financial aid offer.
- Students who receive financial aid and withdraw during the middle of a term, may have to repay some of the aid they receive. This guide provides information for students who withdraw during a term. Use this calculator to estimate how much aid you will have to repay.
- This page contains Federal Direct Loan interest rates, repayment calculators and a personal budget calculator.
- The finaid.org Loan Payment Calculator computes an estimate of the size of your monthly loan payments and the annual salary required to manage them without too much financial difficulty.
FinAid.org provides several custom calculators to help figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.