Financial Aid Brochures
- "Some Facts About Financial Aid" provides basic information about financial aid programs, eligibility, how to apply, and important application deadlines.
"Algunos datos sobre ayuda financiera" contiene la información básica sobre programas de ayuda financiera, elegibilidad, solicitar, y fechas límites para entregar la solicitud.
- The "Fund Your Future" brochure serves as a quick online reference guide that provides financial aid information and deadlines.
- Utilice este folleto "Invierte en tu Futuro" como una guía de referencia que provee información sobre la ayuda financiera y fechas de plazo.
Important Next Steps to Receive Your Aid
This document describes how financial aid is disbursed and what actions you must take to ensure you receive loan funds you accept. It also includes information about part-time work opportunities.
- UC's Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan will cover your educational and student services fees if you are a California resident whose family earns less than $80,000 a year and you qualify for financial aid — and that's just for starters.
- This online workbook is designed with you in mind. Follow the process of preparing and paying for college, applying for financial aid, and managing your money.
- Este libro de trabajo está diseñado pensando en usted. Siga el proceso de prepararse y pagar por sus estudios de la universida, llenar la solicitud para ayuda financiera y la administración de su dinero.
- Direct Loans are low-interest loans for students and parents to help pay for the cost of a student's education after high school.
- Direct Loans are low-interest loans for students and parents to help pay for the cost of a student's education after high school. The lender is the U.S. Department of Education rather than a bank or other financial institution.
- The Direct Loan program offers three low-interest loans to graduate and professional students who are attending schools participating in the program.
Guide for Education Master's Degree Students
The Education Master's program begins and ends in summer - it crosses 2 academic years. This guide helps students navigate financial aid requirements.
Student Rights and Responsibilities