Financial Aid Appeals
In certain situations, students and/or their families may appeal for a re-evaluation of their eligibility for financial assistance.
Examples of circumstances we will consider include:
- Loss of income due to layoff, involuntary loss of employment
- Major repairs after a natural disaster
- High medical costs not covered by insurance
- Increased educational expenses above our standard budgets
- Extension of financial aid beyond 15 quarters or regaining eligibility (from not meeting academic progress) due to extenuating cirucmstances
- Dependency status re-evaluations due to adverse home situations
Note: High mortgage costs, credit card / consumer debt, and other discretionary expenses incurred in many households will not be considered in our evaluation of your eligibility for financial aid.
Click on the links below to learn about the appeal process for: